- CALL FOR EXPERTS -
18 Nov 2016
TACTIC aims at developing the capacities of Higher Education Institutions in Mongolia, Vietnam and Cambodia to modernise the universities’ management, and improve the services and procedures in line with the advanced EU standards. Detailed information is available in About project and Workpackages sections.
Based on the research about current state of HEI in above mentioned countries, TACTIC project is looking for European experts experienced in one of the fields below:
- Human resource management
- Financial and administrative management
- Student admission and student support services
The trainings are taking place in March 2017, and will take place consecutively in all 3 countries, requiring experts to visit all 3 of them in one travel.
The expert will be expected to:
- Prepare a training module on one of the above mentioned topics, in duration of 1-2 days;
- Deliver a training in 3 partner countries in March 2017, with each training being attended by staff members of several higher education institutions;
- Prepare a light questionnaire as a preparation to the training, in order to be aware of the participants’ current understanding of the issue.
The selected expert must be able to demonstrate:
- Practical experiences with the chosen subject, proven by previous experience in the field;
- Previous experience in providing practical trainings;
- Significant engagement in the international environment, demonstrated through participation in international conferences, projects, associations etc.
- Good English language skills.
Conditions & Application Process
Experts will be selected through an open call for applications. Selected experts will not receive a financial contribution for their engagement. However, their travel and subsistence costs will be covered by the project, with the travel based on the economy class tickets.
Experts interested in applying should send a CV (in Europass format) together with a cover letter by November 27, 2016. to the following email address: